Take the first step to being a Code Ninja. Apply for our Internship Programme!
Background of the Role
We are looking for full stack engineer interns with a strong programming background. Candidates must be comfortable working with multiple programming languages and must have solid understanding of core programming concepts.
What You'll Do
- Create well-documented, reusable components that can easily be used across projects
- Create test specifications for routes/pages/components
- Create Backend APIs in NodeJS using varying frameworks
- Explore and adapt new technologies and methodologies that could improve our teams and projects
- Solid understanding of Core OOP concepts, design patterns, and optimisation
- Linux/Unix administration
- Version Control System, preferably Git
- Can communicate well in written/oral English
- Prior work experience preferred(freelance/part-time/full-time)
Before Submitting Your Application
- Learn more about our company and projects by visiting the Code Ninja website
- Prepare your online portfolio and sample works
- Review concepts of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures
Submitting Your Application
- Send us an email at email@example.com with your application letter and pdf copy of CV
- Make sure to include the role you are interested at in the subject line of your email
Our Recruitment Process
- Screening: Upon receiving your application, we will send you a link to our Online Application Form and Aptitude Test
- Shortlisting: If you are successful in the screening process, we will shortlist you for an initial onsite assessment, we will schedule an interview via Skype of face to face engagement
- Final Interview: The final step is an interview with our Lead Full Stack Engineer
Our process usually takes 2 weeks, and varies depending on the availability of the candidate and Founder.
Read more posts by this author.
Career Opportunity: Full Stack Engineer
Are you a Full Stack Engineer? Join our team today! Background of the Role Code Ninja is looking for a Full Stack Engineer. If you ever
Career Opportunity: UI/UX Designer
Join Code Ninja's Design Team! Background of the Role Code Ninja is looking for a UI/UX Designer to be part of the Design Team working