Be a Customer Success Manager at Code Ninja today!
Background of the Role
Code Ninja is looking for a Customer Success Manager for one of our startups, Veterans Home Access. Veterans Home Access is a veteran owned business that simplifies and expedites the search and delivery of military discharge documents.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for handling customer support inquiries through phone and email. The scope of the role includes selling our product and services. We are in search for someone with strong sales experience, customer service, chat and email management, and excellent communication skills.
What You'll Do
- Act as first point of contact for all service questions. Utilize voice and non-voice channels to resolve customer queries.
- Capture and track customer feedback and coordinate with internal teams to resolve issues.
- Inbound Customer Service: Interact with customers over phone/email to address various product queries and issues.
- Outbound Customer Service: Call/email prospective clients to explain product and services, and build professional working relationships
- Sales: Generate leads/prospects over phone, follow-up with leads who have been contacted in the past
- Maintain the client database and ensure that client/customer information is always correct and updated.
- Collaborate with our Arizona and Manila office to enforce the goal to close qualified leads
- You have at least 1–2 solid years’ experience in Inbound and Outbound Customer Service, Inbound Upselling, Chat and Email Support
- Excellent listening, convincing, and communication skills. Good American accent is a must.
- Excellent track record in Customer Service and Sales You are comfortable with technology (email, Google, VOIP, etc.).
- Familiarity with CRM applications, Zendesk and other platforms is a plus
- You can work on night shift. Flexibility to work on the weekends and PH holidays is a plus.
- You are willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City.
Before Submitting Your Application
- Learn more about our company by visiting the Code Ninja website and familiarize yourself with our product by browsing through Veterans Home Access/DD214
- Practice taking timed aptitude tests
- Beef up your Sales competencies and make sure to include your Sales achievements in your CV
Submitting Your Application
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your application letter and pdf copy of CV
- Make sure to include the role you are interested at in the subject line of your email
Our Recruitment Process
- Screening: Upon receiving your application, we will send you a link to our Online Application Form and Aptitude Test
- Shortlisting: If you are successful in the screening process, we will shortlist you for an initial interview via Skype of face to face engagement
- Hiring Manager Review: Successful candidates from the initial screening will be endorsed to Hiring Managers for review and evaluation
- Final Interview: The final step is a Skype interview with our Founders
Our process usually takes 2 weeks, and varies depending on the availability of the candidate and Founders.
Career Opportunity: UI/UX Designer
Join Code Ninja's Design Team! Background of the Role Code Ninja is looking for a UI/UX Designer to be part of the Design Team working
Code Ninja Tech: Vue.js
In this feature, we will get to know about one of the frameworks used in Code Ninja. Switching between languages takes a lot of time. Having