Are you a Senior Full Stack Engineer? Join our team today!
Build the next cool thing with us! Code Ninja is looking for talented developers for one of our start-ups, ImportGenius.
ImportGenius is the pioneer company in data analytics for the global import/export industry. Our trade data is used by import/export businesses the world over to gain an advantage over their competitors. The insights we produce using our trade data have been used by analysts and journalists to predict the iPhone launch even before the official announcement, track counterfeit money flowing into Venezuela, and most recently to discover priceless antiques being shipped out of Russia by oligarchs.
At ImportGenius we are always finding ways to build tools that allow our customers to discover powerful intelligence from global trade data.
Vision of the role
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be leading one of our talented teams into achieving the organization’s targets and objectives. You will also be responsible for training our budding developers and rearing them into becoming senior developers in the future. You will be contributing to the improvement of the development team by improving/establishing processes and workflow.
- Lead a team of developers in building efficient, functional, maintainable, and scalable web applications and services
- Mentor junior developers into becoming the organization’s pillars of success
- Contribute in improving the development teams’ standards, processes, and workflow.
- Ensure high-availability of our products by applying cloud concepts
- Improve workflow by automating common tasks
- Enforce 100% test coverage for our products and services
- Maintain existing products and services
- Contribute to the improvement of the development team
- Minimum 3 years web application development experience in a high growth, high traffic environment
- Must know and diligently practice Basic Programming Principles(KISS, SOLID, DRY, YAGNI, etc), Design Patterns, Different Programming Paradigms
- Experience in developing modern progressive web-applications and services.
- Experience in writing Automated Tests/TDD
- Experience with Cloud Computing, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Embraces working in a Scrum environment
- Experience working with version control systems, preferably Git.
- Proficiency in one of the following Front-end frameworks: Vue.js, React, or Angular
- Proficiency in building API services, preferably with a Microservice architecture approach.
- Expertise in PHP and/or Node.js. Must have practical working knowledge in some of their frameworks.
- Expertise with Databases and Search Engines: MySQL, Elasticsearch, etc
- Proficiency with web server configuration(Nginx, Apache, etc)
- Innovative “out of the box” thinking
- A positive “Can do” attitude
- High attention to detail
- Ability to liaise with management and other teams
- Hungry for knowledge and always keeps self up to date
If you are interested, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your application letter and a pdf copy of CV.
Read more posts by this author.
Career Opportunity: Senior Data Engineer
Are you a Senior Data Engineer? Join our team today! Company Description Build the next cool thing with us! Code Ninja is looking for talented developers
Career Opportunity: Data Scientist
Are you a Data Scientist? Join our team today! Background of the Role ImportGenius is the pioneer company in data analytics for the global import/export