Are you a Quality Assurance Analyst? Join our team today!
Background of the Role
Code Ninja is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst. You’ll be working with most talented engineers at a fast-moving startup and performs and/or supports testing tasks to ensure that developed products meet design specifications. Communicates with product developers and technical support specialists on product issues.
- Assures website standard design is maintained
- Provides functional and non-functional software testing activities such as; Acceptance, End to End Testing, AB Testing, - Regression and Exploratory
- Creates, maintains, and migrates new full suite of automation test suite using Robot Framework (Python)
- Strong experience with agile/scrum methodology to achieve goals defined in the road-map
- Builds Web application test automation using Robot Framework by providing proof of concept to assess a new feature of the project
- Performs troubleshooting and investigation of failed tests
- Monitors failed tests in production outside office hours by setting up system alert tools
- Increase test coverage through the automated test scripts
- Works with management and coordinates conceptual approach into an executable plan
- Works with the Scrum team to coordinate and maintain a conceptual approach into an executable plan
- Works with peers to establish automation standards and ensure the quality of the code
- Establish and helps execute a development plan for team members
- Proposes standards for testing processes and helps out with the implementation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in software quality testing
- Strong skills in software QA methodologies
- Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Fast Learner, highly technical and analytic, creative and attentive to details
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willing to learn; develop expertise in areas outside of core comfort zone
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be intellectually curious
- Must be passionate, self-motivated, results-driven.
- Excellent team player
Submitting Your Application
- Before Submitting Your Application, learn more about our company and projects by visiting the Code Ninja website
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your application letter and a pdf copy of CV
- Make sure to include the role you are interested in the subject line of your email
Read more posts by this author.