Are you a Product Manager? Join our team today!
Background of the Role
Code Ninja is looking for a Product Manager. You’ll be working with most talented engineers at a fast-moving startup. Product Manager is responsible for the vision and profitability of a product line and works closely with various teams to make business decisions and create product strategies that ensure the company’s long term sustainability.
- Will work directly with the stakeholders and developers to analyze the needs and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
- Should understand our product as you will be responsible for setting a product vision and strategy and to have a more well-rounded view
- Should understand our clients/market to analyze competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on clients/market demands
- Identify new opportunities or new features to develop using quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Determine the minimum viable product (MVP) for that opportunity, create a solid road map launching it to market
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
- Maintain and update existing features
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Has Product Management Certification
- Has experience of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary
- Ability to multitask, work independently and demonstrate keen attention to details
- Preferably has shipment/logistic process experience
- Has familiarity with SEO/SEM Metrics and optimization tools as well as a/b testing and user analysis tools
- Must be intellectually curious
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willing to learn; develop expertise in areas outside of core comfort zone
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Must be passionate, self-motivated, results-driven
- Excellent team player
Submitting Your Application
- Before Submitting Your Application, learn more about our company and projects by visiting the Code Ninja website
- Send us an email at email@example.com with your application letter and a pdf copy of CV
- Make sure to include the role you are interested in the subject line of your email
Read more posts by this author.
Career Opportunity: Junior UI/UX Designer
Are you a Junior UI/UX Designer? Join our team today! Background of the Role We are looking for a Junior UI/UX Designer for one
Career Opportunity: Quality Engineer
Are you a Quality Assurance Analyst? Join our team today! Background of the Role Code Ninja is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst. You’ll be