Are you a Data Scientist? Join our team today!
Background of the Role
Code Ninja is looking for a Data Scientist. This is a newly created role where you will be liaising with and reporting directly into the most talented engineers at a fast-moving startup. This position for a Data Scientist will be specializing in Big Data & Advanced Analytics projects. The role will focus on delivering high-quality professional services to the company’s global customers.
- Understand customer business use cases and translate them to analytical data models with a vision on how to implement it
- Leverage knowledge in statistical analysis/machine learning to help customers explore methods in analyzing data to make better business decisions
- Utilize open-source and technologies to deliver innovative analytics solutions to our customers
- Work closely with the onshore professional services team to come up with analytic solutions for customers
- Work closely with other members of the team to implementation of these solutions
- Achieve defined project goals within customer deadlines; proactively communicate status and escalate issues as needed
- At least holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics or Statistics
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in advanced analytics related field.
- Experienced in statistical modeling or machine learning,
- Skilled in Python with experience using scikit-learn, NumPy and SciPy libraries or in R or other statistical tools like SAS, SPSS or STATA
- Ability to write complex and efficient SQL
- Experience in building visualizations (R Shiny, Python Plots) is good to have
- Exposure to deep learning / artificial intelligence, computer vision, and natural language processing is a big plus
- Willing to learn; develop expertise in areas outside of core comfort zone
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Must be intellectually curious
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be passionate, self-motivated, results-driven
- Excellent team player
Submitting Your Application
- Before Submitting Your Application, learn more about our company and projects by visiting the Code Ninja website
- Send us an email at email@example.com with your application letter and a pdf copy of CV
- Make sure to include the role you are interested in the subject line of your email
Read more posts by this author.