Are you a Junior Front End Developer? Join our team today!
Background of the Role
We are looking for a Junior Front End Developer for one of our startups, ImportGenius. ImportGenius has been the leader in trade data analytics for more than a decade. Using ImportGenius trade data, we discovered the launch of the first iPhone before the media did. With ImportGenius data, there are no more trade secrets. Now we are bringing the same power of analytics and information to small entrepreneurs.
Front end development at ImportGenius
The key to the success of ImportGenius is the ability to distill a firehose of big data to a form that gives entrepreneurs actionable insights. Well thought out and well-crafted interfaces that put the needs of the customer first is of paramount importance in our product. We are looking for a front end engineer who can not only do this but also drive this forward. Following industry best practices as well as keeping abreast of growing trends in design, user interfaces as well as filtering out fads is key to delivering a world-class product at ImportGenius. Creating a well-engineered, well-maintained code is something we are proud of as well.
What we are looking for
- Experience in creating working and live websites and web applications
- A frontend web engineer who can work with design, engineering, and business to deliver working prototypes from high-quality mockups
- Good knowledge of current industry best practices and tooling in the creation of working HTML5, CSS3 and the latest version of JS
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development.
- A person who is always willing to learn and develop his/her craft
- Deep knowledge in implementation and use of Webpack, SASS
- Experience with reactive JS frameworks, preferably Vue
Applicant must provide an example of a project with a good front-end implementation and explain the project.
What you will learn at ImportGenius
- The ability to shape, create and work with design systems and design languages
- Building UX at the intersection of user research, business goals, and engineering
- Solving tricky problems with intelligent design
- A fun working environment in a beautiful and modern office
- Incentives and Appraisal
- Semi - Flexitime Schedule
- HMO Benefits (Dental Care, Healthcare and Life Insurance)
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leaves
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Open pantry for Free Snacks and Drinks
- Company Social Events
- Yearly company outing
- Professional Development
Read more posts by this author.